DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE GOD: Greater Challenge To Excellent

I'm currently serving in Hair and Makeup Ministry CHCKL as hairstylist for almost 5 months now, been learning a lot since joining this ministry... actually at first, this is not my intent that i want to join, my initial plan was actually wanted to serve in the worship team as bassist, as this is what i used to be in my former church. But indeed, God has a greater plan for me, after much encouragement by one of my bestie, i decided to join the ministry, and it proves that is mind-blowing and i serve with a great purpose!


Even though I'm serving regularly in HNM, I'm still hoping one day that i will gain entry to be a part of worship team, as this is my ultimate goal and my calling as well. I was very glad that when i know the Minstry Recruitment Drive is open now, and every ministry is recruiting members to join and commit. As for me, of course without further thinking, i approached my leader to tell her that i wanted to be a part of the worship team to serve as bassist...


Well yet again... this time around, I was challenge by my leader, instead of joining the worship team, she urged me to join the Chinese Ministry and serve in the Media Team..that's mean as a TV crew. After a night of consideration, i decided to give it a try and commit myself in this whole new role, i'm so glad that my leader sponsor me half of the cost to attend the media workshop :)


Truly that, once again, it displays that God has a great purpose and his plan for me is always amazing and totally out of what i cna think of! It is true that when you don't want to limit yourself, and enlarge your capacity, that's when the spirit of excellence will grow too... ultimately, we serve in a good heart and good attitude and bring forth the glory to God through our ministry that we serving in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment