DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE LIFE: Honorable Dog or Disgraceful Lion?

On the previous Leaders Meeting, Pastor gave me an assignment on to die like an honorable dog or a disgraceful lion? following is my mail to my Pastor.

Hi Pastor,

This is my view on your question last night. Honorable Dog or Disgraceful Lion. Firstly, if can, i want to be a Lion which symbolize Power, Leadership, Dignity as well as Pride. Just like the bible describe the "Lion of Judah". Where else a Dog usually represent Loyalty, Faithful, Humility & Low Class (that's base on what i think), sometimes people describe that a person who links with a dog usually are in the offensive term such as "Man, that guys is so dog". The reason i prefer a Lion characteristic is i always pursue a life of a leader and power, of course, the characteristic of humility and faithful is important too. That's when i can choose.


But here, the question is an "HONORABLE DOG" or "DISGRACEFUL LION". Needless to say, many of the people will choose to be an honorable dog, including me too, no exceptional.


Conclusion, when the terms are coined with either honorable or disgraceful, i will choose where integrity stands. Even though that it might align with a not so good term such as "Dog", I'm ready to give up my selfishness, my own pride to do what i should do, where the integrity are... to be an Honorable Dog.

Regards,
Joe

0 comments:

Post a Comment