DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE LIFE: Michael Schumacher make a comeback to Mercedes

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Michael Schumacher announced a comeback from retirement to join Mercedes. Even thought he was a Ferrari legend but yet my heart still remain loyal to SF Scuderia Ferrari! Is the same when C.Ronaldo decided to leave Manchester United, I'm a loyal MUFC supporter! Is the team but not the person! FORZA FERRARI~ GLORY GLORY MAN UTD~ once a RED forever a RED!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been supporting Scuderia Ferrari since year 2000, and it will goes on forever and the legacy will eventually pass on to my next generation too!

Photobucket

I just hope that Massa can cope well with Alonso next season...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And come on Red Devils!!! we can't afford to lose any matches anymore!!!

Photobucket

Oh, and Merry Christmas!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment