DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE LIFE: Say No To Food!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today is my 3rd and final day of my Fast & Pray. This is my first time doing a 3 days fast without any solid food but solely on liquid. It was tough and whenever i pass by those tasty yummy restaurants I'm sort of almost got tempted... but hell no! I won't give it away and throw the tower!

Well today is my 3rd consecutive days feeding myself with soup + milo + 100 plus. And since is the final day of my fast (not really final, gonna continue the remaining 4 more days after my Penang Trip) I decided to indulge myself in the nearby local Secret Recipe ^^

Photobucket

So this is what i took. Cream of Mushroom soup... <---- i suddenly think of my friend with the mushroom head teehee :D

Photobucket

Then unsatisfied, i ordered another Pumpkin Soup hehehe ^^

Photobucket

Ouch, i was too hungry and without knowing, i stuck the spoon with the super hot soup into my mouth..and there goes.... OOOUUCCHHH...i burn my toungue... and thhennn i stvarted tho spaek lik dis.... aww...aww..aww....

Photobucket

Quickly drink some water....whew.... T______T

Photobucket

uhm... yummy.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

My grandma said i look more skinnier nowadays...well... I'm gonna rebuilt back my body's weight after the fast & pray.

Photobucket

I look thinner then usual right? Well... i think fast and pray is good...as it help us grow to another level and be sensitive on things God show to us. Nevertheless, spiritually we're moving into another step of maturity too. Well not to forgot to mentioned, it helps detoxify the toxic in your body too.

Photobucket

Alright gotta back to work, check back soon on my blog for more fun stuffs ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment