DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE FASHION: Lex Low FUTURUS; HEREAFTER

Photobucket

Last Sunday we all gather at Church at night to support Lex's (my hair and makeup ministry senior) graduation hair show. I was actually nearly overslept from taking an afternoon nap, but fortunately was alerted by one of my friend's wake up call. (whew!) It was a blast, the show actually delayed for half an hour, but is worth the wait.

Photobucket

While waiting, i take my lousy camera phone to snap some pictures... sadly that i'm very disappointed with the quality of the images. I think is time for me to invest on a SLR that i've been long waited...ish ish...(><) Photobucket

Photobucket

The show kicked off with some performances by African Choir, our own CHC Michael Jackson as well as International BeatBoxer - Shawn Lee, also our church member. Man I feel great and awesome being in such creative and colorful church, full of creative people, indeed our creator, our Lord, our Heavenly Father is a Creative God, Amen?

Following is the videos of the performances by our own City Harvest KL MJ Mr. Foo Ding Khen featuring Shawn Lee.





And after the performances is the long awaited hair show catwalk time, woohoo! I'm so impress with the models and enjoyed the background music (yes, I'm a trance freak) and to my surprise some of the models are actually our church members, only 4-5 of them are professional models outsource from outside.

Toni & Guy has been amazingly created many cool hairstyles, and i feel proud of my friend Lex that graduated from there, and of course, it will be great for me that i can learn from him as i serve in the hair and makeup ministry.



Photobucket

Photobucket

After the show, we have some cocktails and snacks at the church lobby, snap some photos and i buzz off to the cinema to catch ASTROBOY :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment