DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE GOD: Faith + Patience to inherit the promise God going to reveal to you

(*Please note that this post was written 2 months ago)

Last night Pastor Tan Ye Peng's service was a blast! I'm so glad that i can attend all the sessions since Tuesday morning. One of the points that Pastor Tan delivered to me, hit me so great, the impact is so strong that i know that it is God speaking to me.

Most of the time we will face obstacles and tough times in life, I'm not excluded as well... Well, i can say that from the year 2000 onwards i face a lots of ups and downs, was disappointed with the people (family & friends) around me, was tortured by the keep coming back eczema allergies, longing for a financial breakthrough, as well as my career are facing uncertain future. I pray to God, but things are not turning to the bright side that I'm expecting. So, i back slided, and didn't attend church services and my life was so mess up... it was the darkest moment of my life. But thanks God, that i joined City Harvest Church, the place where i called "home".

Pastor Tan was sharing to us about how we must keep believing God, keep praying during tough times and He will reveal the things to you at his best timing! Many times we will blame God for not answering prayers, we just don't want have the patience, as if that we want God immediately grant us the things we ask for. But Jesus was saying this in John 11:9

“Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world."

Jesus was actually saying that something must happen first before we reach our goals. 12 hours before the sun rise, if we walk in dark, we might fall and stumble because of no light. There is a timing for God to answer your prayers! and his timing is always the best timing! In fact, God already answered the prayer, but decided to delay it for the best timing to reveal it.

It is because of i keep believing, keep praying.

The long torturing me skin allergies are finally healed! My career are stepping in to a whole new level that God bless me greatly and abundantly! My relationship with my family are getting better and better! Hallelujah! Praise The Lord!

I've learned to trust God whole heartedly, patiently, never cease to pray and believe Him in faith that he is going to answer my prayers! I read one article by Tom Brown that i would like to share here, he said...

An author can write a book that makes the bestseller list, while another book which is better written can collect dust on the shelves because it came out too early or too late. Timing can make or break a good idea.

As wise Solomon wrote, "He has made everything beautiful in its time" (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment