DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE ARTS: It is a good day to be an emo

I've been thinking this for quite sometime... I'm imagining myself in a world of black and white... the funeral song of mine "Hurt by Nine Inch Nails" being played on the background... i would apply some emotionless look, I'm gonna wear it when I'm walking down the streets... i walk pass by a friend of mine... unnoticed that he is greeting at me, i walked pass by him, as if like another stranger passing by...then i walked in to a guitar shop... i purchased a white Gibson Les Paul, and i poured the black paint all over it, i cut off the string... then i would sell it back to the owner at $25.80 (Don't ask me why, the figure just came out of my mind) I think at this very moment the song "If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson" are playing at the background, and in the same time... the rain started to fall by now... everyone on the streets began to flee and seek for the shelter nearby... while I'm still wearing that dark look.. walking slowly, through the rain... one little girl stare at me inside an Italian Restaurant through the glass... my phone ring... it reads "Mandy"... i pick up the call....i didn't say anything.... the girl in the other hand keep repeating "Joe, Joe? are you there? Hello?..." but i remain silent... The rain pours down heavily now... i wonder when the rain is going to stop...

0 comments:

Post a Comment