DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE ARTS: It is a good day to be an emo (part 3)

(Previously on IIAGDTBAE part 2)
in the process, i accidentally knock my head... and i was bleeding with a black color blood... was it the after effect of the long black?


When i look up, i realized that wasn't my blood. It was the black paint from one of the palette earlier... i wonder how it end up on my forehead? Without further sinking to this self-imaginations of mine... i woke up from this hallucination... again, i suspect it was the after effect of my long back. 12:24pm, a little girl running towards the area where the painter standing, she bang on him, thus i was accidentally pushed by him, and it was at this time that Mandy called me, and one of the color from the palette was splashed on my forehead... coincidentally that's a black color, i like this color... it mix and matches well with the color of the world where I'm in now. In the little girl's hand, she is carrying dying injured bunny... probably she is on her hurry, rushing to the veterinary which is next to Starbucks. It was too late for the bunny... the bunny died from the badly wounds... she broke down in tears... and walked away... with some unknown forces urged me... i follow her.... she came to the woods, dug a hole, and she looked at me... without saying any single word... i helped her, together we buried the carcass under an acorn tree. I broke a branch from the tree, and found a piece of cloth... wrapped it around the branch....it reads "R.I.P Fluffy"... a name that the girl named her bunny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment