DEFINING REALITY

LOVE ARTS | LOVE MUSIC | LOVE FASHION | LOVE LIFE | LOVE GOD

LOVE FASHION: CHCKL HNM Hair Show

WASSUP PEOPLE! today I'm gonna share about what had happened and what I've been busy of last week. The whole week i was preparing about my Hair Exam for Sunday, after much practise with my team member, Joanne. As well as learning some new skills from my ministry leaders... we are now capable of give a hairdo to ladies.

Before that, Edwin, our ministry leader actually taught us on this super cool skill...



This is the first tryout... we tried on Esther's hair






This is the second tryout... this time, we use Varsha...who became our model on the hair exam day











This is the final hairdo on the exam day, also..i post some photos of the other team's model too


















Signing off_PEACE_

0 comments:

Post a Comment